Toxins present in the environment enter the human body at every step through air pollutants, preservatives, cleaning products, cosmetics, etc. These not only impact the overall health, but affects the skin and gradually result in skin related problems.
Moreover, toxins weaken the immune system of the body, thus making it prone to more infections.
By detoxification, you can get rid of these toxins and speed up the healing process.
How does detoxification help with the fungal skin infection?
Detox refers to a procedure of resting, cleansing, and nourishing the body from inside out. Practiced for centuries by cultures all around the globe, this process addresses the need of the cells of the human body, by removing and eliminating toxins, and then feeding the body with healthy nutrients.
Once renewed, these cells keep the skin healthy and help the body heal faster in case of a fungal skin infection like ringworm, athlete’s foot and jock itch.
Detoxification encourages the body’s natural cleansing process by:
- Stimulating the removal of toxins from the body
- Improving blood circulation
- Refuelling the body with healthy nutrients
When does the body need to detoxify during a fungal skin infection?
While creams like Ring-Out work brilliantly for fungal skin infections like ringworm, going for detoxification helps the body heal faster.
A detox process brings in changes in the lifestyle, food habits, etc., and eliminates the toxins that are obstacles to your healing process in the body. This way, your body gets ample of rest during the process, which further lightens the stress and speeds up healing.
5 best ways to detox the body
- Minimize the use of cosmetics, body soaps, shampoos, etc.
- Eat plenty of fibre, and fresh fruits and vegetables. Drink at least 8 glasses of water. Cut your sugar intake.
- Practice deep breathing for 30 minutes in a day.
- Exercise for a minimum of 60 minutes in a day.
- Sweat in a sauna, so that your body can do away with waste through perspiration.
It is very important to remember that detox only helps speed up the healing process during a fungal infection of the skin. Application of medicated creams like Ring-Out is very crucial as it helps to remove the cause of fungal skin infections.