You think you are healthy, but if your fungal skin infection is taking longer time to heal than it should and keeps returning, chances are that you have a toxic overload!
Toxins can be both human-made and naturally occurring. They disrupt our biological systems and therefore it is necessary to minimize our exposure to stay safe from their potential dangerous effects.
Toxins can be present anywhere including the environment we live in e.g. pollutants, pesticides to the food and water we consume. It can cause both minor and chronic problems, along with delaying the healing process.
- If you are suffering from fungal infection of the skin like ringworm, here are a few ways to protect yourself from toxins and heal faster and efficiently. Your liver detoxifies chemicals in your body. Support and strengthen it with food items like dandelion tea, parsley, cilantro, milk thistle, etc.
- Drink at least 8-9 glasses of water to help flush toxins out of your body.
- Include digestion-supportive probiotics, found in kefir, yogurt, sauerkraut, miso soup, etc., in your diet. Do not forget to wash all fruits and
vegetables before consumption.
- Reduce the intake of canned foods and preservatives. Choose fresh food over frozen and consume a lot of clean, whole, and organic whole grains.
- Get your blood circulation moving by exercising for at least 30 minutes every day. It also helps move toxins out of the body through sweat. Practice
deep breathing as you can get rid of a lot of the toxins in your body through your lungs.
- Choose natural skin care products free of fragrances, sulphates, phthalates, parabens, and other potentially toxic ingredients.
- Get your home and office checked for air and water. An inexpensive process, it can help you make necessary amendments for a healthier environment.
- Ensure there is adequate ventilation and moderate temperature in your home/office.
- If you live in humid areas, invest in air conditioners and dehumidifiers to reduce the humidity levels.
- Grow plants both indoors and outdoors, but make sure you clean the area around them to avoid germs.
These are just a few ways through which you can protect your body from harmful toxins and thus ensuring your fungal skin infection gets cured sooner. Alone these measures are not enough, the use antifungal cream for ringworm like Ring-Out help in faster healing from both the skin infection and its symptoms.